As we near Halloween, we look forward to the treats, surprises, costumes and thrills. Unfortunately, some of us are being haunted in real life. No, it’s not ghosts, it’s much worse! Your pool has apparently gone beyond the point of visibility, beyond dirty. This type of muck has transformed its ugly head to more of a scene of the “Swamp Thing”. Who knows? You may have at least one type of creature of the night living there! If this sounds like your pool, we invite you to participate in our Scary Pool Contest!
At Crocodile Pools, we believe that there is hope beyond the “Nightmare on Pool Street”.
If you are curious as to how much work it is to do a DIY Green to Clean, find out how here.
We pride ourselves on caring for our beautiful Southeast communities. Our pool maintenance staff is happy to bring families from Beaumont to Lumberton peace of mind when it comes to their pool maintenance.
As a token of our appreciation and to do our part to help the Imelda aftermath flood cleanup, we bring you our Scary Pool Contest where you can Win a Free Scary to Clean Pool Service! See details of the prize win below.
You could be the lucky winners of a FREE Pool cleaning by your good friends at Crocodile Pools. YES! Not just any pool cleaning, but a GREEN TO CLEAN on the house by the pool maintenance experts of Southeast Texas!
IT’S FREE! How it Works
It’s 100% FREE to Participate in the Free Green to Clean Pool Giveaway!
It’s Easy to Participate! We are giving away one (1) Free In-Ground Pool Cleaning for a lucky winner. No purchase necessary and valued at $750 – $2000 depending on the condition and size of the pool! The winner will be announced on Halloween, October 31st.
All Official Rules Apply (please see below).
1. THROUGH FACEBOOK
- Visit our Crocodile Pools Facebook page & add a Photo of your Dirty Pool in the post comments!
- Like Us. If you think this is a great special, we encourage that you like our page!
- Tag a friend! You can tag them if you believe they will be interested. You can refer them also for a Month of Free Pool Maintenance. Find out more.
2. THROUGH INSTAGRAM
RULES of the Scary Pool Contest
- Must comment a photo of your pool to enter.
- The pool must be an in-ground pool.
- The pool must be in Beaumont or Lumberton city limits.
- Pool equipment/filter must be in good working order. This competition does not include any equipment repair or replacement.
- We are not responsible for stains or other pool issues prior to our engagement.
Crocodile Pools will:
- Remove all debris from your pool
- Get the water clear and ensure it is balanced and contains proper levels of disinfectant.
The winner will be announced on Crocodile Pool’s social media on Thursday, October 31st. In order to claim, you must reach out to us by phone, email or private chat. The winner must have a valid ID in his or her name.
Have a Safe & Happy Halloween from all of us at Crocodile Pools!
Use our Pool Maintenance Estimator to schedule a free evaluation and to set up weekly maintenance so your pool is always safe, beautiful and ready for your family and friends to enjoy!
Join our many other happy customers that now enjoy a beautiful safe, clean pool year-round. Best of all, we’ll save you money!
Crocodile Pools provides Southeast Texas with the highest quality pool maintenance services at the best prices.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re Safe. NSPF CPO certified and we hold an up-to-date Texas Residential Appliance Installation License.
- We’re Secure. Insured & Bonded
- We’re Friendly & Reliable.
- We’re Responsible. We run background checks and drug screens our staff.
- Best Value. Our full service includes chemicals.
- We’re Local! Serving Beaumont & Lumberton.
- We’ve Got Even More Specials! Get One (1) Free Month for Every Friend You Refer!
Our Commitment to You
- Answer the phone when you call
- Show up on time
- Provide an excellent service
- Resolve issues to your satisfaction
Crocodile Pools. Let Us Take the Bite Out of Your Pool!
Your Satisfaction is Our Priority
Comprehensive Cleaning of Client's Pool
A video of a comprehensive cleaning we did on a client’s pool. We drained, pressure washed, refilled, balanced the water and got it crystal clear! We also completely replace all their old equipment with new more efficient equipment. During this process we also converted them from saltwater to freshwater. Can’t say it was fun during the process but it is fun to see the result!